We at BIS follow a strict transparency fee policy. We are open and transparent about all fees. At BIS you will receive one invoice that includes all payments. There will be no additional charges throughout the year. The only costs not included in the invoice are the uniforms as parents prefer different amounts. Please find the uniform costs on the bottom of the page.
This fee, IDR 2,500,000, is for new students only and is payable to confirm serious interest in attending BIS and to start the admissions process. This fee is non‐refundable.
IDR 15,000,000 is due in order to secure enrolment yearly. It will be deducted from the Tuition Fees and is not refundable.
All fees are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah
|Grade||Tuition Fee||Capital Levy Charge||Education Outside the Classroom||IB Diploma Fee||Total|
|Preschool (3) – Half day||50,600,000||19,400,000||70,000,000|
|Preschool (3/4) – Full day||101,200,000||120,600,000|
Students entering the school within the school year will be invoiced on a prorated basis for the number of school days from the start date.
Due Dates for Tuition Fee Payments
The yearly tuition fee may be paid in one installment by August 1st. A family may also choose to pay using our installment schedule below. Please note there is a 3% increase in tuition fees when paying using installments.
- 1st payment due August 1 (Tuition + EOTC + CLC + IB Fees)
- 2nd payment due October 1
- 3rd payment due January 1
- 4th payment due March 1
Late payments are subject to a 2% additional fee per month. Please be advised that students may be prohibited from attending classes until fees are paid.
Capital Levy Charge (CLC)
This fee is payable with the first invoiced tuition payment and is not refundable. Students commencing in Terms 1 and 2 pay 100%, Term 3 pay 80% and Term 4 pay 50% of the full CLC.
Education Outside the Classroom (EOTC) Fee for Grades 11-12
Education outside the classroom is considered to be a very important aspect of the education offered to our students. Therefore, from Grade 1 onwards, these trips are funded by the EOTC fee. Please note that this is for all trips that students are required to attend, not self‐elected trips such as sporting trips or MUN. This fee is payable with the first invoiced tuition payment and is not refundable.
Secondary students enrolling after Term 1 will not be charged the EOTC fee as the Secondary EOTC trips occur during the first term, (provided the trips run as scheduled during Term I). Primary students will be charged as EOTC trips occur throughout the year.
IB Grade 11/12 Diploma Programme Fee
This fee is payable with the first invoiced tuition payment, is not refundable and is applicable to any student taking DP courses. Students not taking any DP courses will not be assessed this fee.
Tuition Fees: A family of 2 or more students at BIS will receive a discount of 5% for the 2nd child, 10% for the third child and 20% for any subsequent children. The discount starts with the 2nd eldest child.
CLC: Families with 3 or more fee-paying children at BIS, pay CLC for the 1st and 2nd child only.
Early Full Year Payment Discount: Pay by 15 April 2019 and receive a discount of 2% on tuition fees.
If students withdraw during the school year, then tuition fees will be refunded on a prorated basis provided the following conditions are in place:
- The family provides six (6) calendar weeks written notice to the school. Please inform the admissions coordinator, accounting office, principal and head of school of the date you will be leaving BIS.
- Notice is received prior to payment of the 4th fee and/or March 1 in order to be eligible for reimbursement. Once the final payment is made, no reimbursements will be given.
- Reimbursement is given on tuition fees only.
Terms & Conditions
In addition to the information above, the following terms and conditions are in place for all admissions.
- By paying fees or sending my child(ren) to school, parents/guardians agree to have executed an agreement with the school which is governed by these terms and conditions as well as the conditions listed above.
- All fees will be paid, in accordance with this and future Fees Notices/Invoices by the published deadline. Any overpayment will be credited to future invoices, not reimbursed.
- Parents are responsible for informing the school of correct contact details. If changes occur, please inform the school in writing.
- The school will send an invoice with the due date of payment to the email address registered by the Parent/Guardians.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the payers.
- If parents/guardians experience emergencies during the school year that may impact on their ability to meet their obligations, they are requested to immediately contact the Head of School: [email protected] in writing to discuss the situation.
- Late payments are subject to an additional late fee of 2% per month.