Welcome to the Bali Island School website! Our website provides you with a detailed overview of our school and its programs. We serve the expat and local community who seek an outstanding educational experience for their children with a focus on international mindedness. Bali Island School (BIS) is an IB World School, offering all three of the International Baccalaureate’s programs, and has been in existence for 30 years.
We have an amazing community made up of passionate educators, eager students and engaged parents and while that sort of commitment is hard to communicate via a website, I hope you get a sense for how rich our community is through the photos you see. Please also explore our Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram feeds.
As an IB World School, we hold all community members accountable to the values this program adheres to. We are reflective thinkers. We are principled. We are knowledgeable but also open minded and we readily inquire. We take risks knowing that we learn through failure. We strive to live balanced lives. We care for our learning and for our community and communicate openly knowing we are better together.
Head of School
Bali Island School
Head of School’s Experience
- Head of School Bali Island School (2018-Present)
- High School Principal Academia Cotopaxi American International School –Ecuador 2015-2018 (3 years)
- High School Principal American International School of Lagos – Nigeria 2011-2015 (4 years)
- Middle and High School Principal Brent International School Subic Bay – Philippines 2007-2011 (4 years)
- Social Studies and Physical Education Teacher Brent International School Subic Bay – Philippines 2005-2007 (2 years)
- Social Studies and Physical Education Teacher Landon School for Boys – USA 1991-2005 (14 years)